Friday, September 18, 2015

My Second Stitch Fix

I posted earlier about my really horrible experience with Stitch Fix.  I did a lot of complaining about it in various places around the internet, and Stitch Fix kindly offered to waive the fee should I decide to try a second Stitch Fix box.  So with nothing to lose, I decided to go ahead and try it again.  I was very specific on my profile as to what I wanted and didn't want...well as specific as one can be in 200 characters.  The second time around, I was much more pleased with what my stylist picked for me (Hi Talleda!).  She stuck to my Pinterest board and even looked around my blog for tips on what I would like, ie not zippered hot pants.

Item number one was this cute black and white striped skirt at $68.  I really liked the look, but it was a little too tight around my mom pooch that my husband lovingly insists I don't have.  So overall opinion was was cute but too small.


The second item I wasn't sure about when I pulled it out of the box.  I'm not a fan of the short and wide look that for some reason is popular.  But when I tried this sweater on, I really liked the elbow patches, that you can't see here, and I liked how it was longer in back.  Johnny gave it two thumbs up, so this one is a go.  $64 by the way.


This second sweater I was really excited about because I've had an Aztec print sweater on my "to buy" list for awhile now.  I think the fit is great and the print is cute.  Johnny is not a fan of this sweater and does not understand why it has so much extra fabric on the top.  I told him I wouldn't make him wear it.  So this one was another go, $78.


This next one was a little too much plaid, even for me.  The fit of this pea coat was actually pretty good, and I liked the quilted lining, but for $148, I didn't feel that the quality of the wool was high enough.  I would rather spend more money on something a little more timeless and a little higher quality.  So negatory to the pea coat.


I love love loved this navy, cream and red infinity scarf!  You can't tell from the picture, but it's kind of patterned after a striped flour sack.  Super soft and super cute.  Good choice for $34.


2 comments:

  1. Love them all.....of course, it helps to be the person who is wearing them..
    Ms. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the things you are keeping! :) super cute!!

    ReplyDelete