Saturday, June 12, 2010

Essays, Adams, & Mitch in a onesie





My last stack of essays to grade. Most of them actually turned out really well. It's been really exciting to review this week and have all the kids pretty much know all the answers. At the beginning of the year, they could have never done that. It's kind of nice to step back and say, wow I think I might have actually taught them something.

17 days until Johnny leaves which breaks my heart, but the thought of hanging out with these little babies puts it back together. The day after Johnny leaves, I'm heading out on a 7am flight to Kansas City to be with my family and the Adams for the summer. After spending so much time with them over the years, I kind of thought that all kids were just funny. But I've babysat some new families this year, and honestly, there are no kids funnier than Sydney, Meriahna, and Austin. I can't wait!

I will also get to hang out with this lovely pair, Tess and Mitchell. I basically just wanted this picture to be out for all the world to see. No reason other than that for putting it up. Finals and half days all next week. Hershey Park field trip a week from Tuesday. Last day of a school a week from Thursday. Johnny peaces out in two Mondays, followed by me on Tuesday. Never a dull moment.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment