Monday, December 30, 2013

Something to Stretch Your Brain Because I Apparently Don't Have One

So I'm in this great cooking group that does bulk cooking once a month at Hy-Vee (if you're interested in joining, let me know!).  I've always got a freezer full of meals to go with the three half-full bags of tater tots and the Costco bag of peas.  I went to pull some soup out of the freezer today and realized that I had done something really stupid.  Before it was frozen soup, I put the bag of liquidy soup on the shelf.  The bag proceeded to ooze around the rack and then freeze that way.  There should obviously be a warning label on the shelf.


Thoughts on how I can get this soup out of the freezer?  I have so far considered a hair dryer and making Johnny do it.

2 comments:

  1. I have just been entertained for the past half hour by your blog...I am a mom of 2 young boys (4.5 & almost 6 weeks) who feels called to foster and/or adopt...can you tell me how to follow your fostering blog? Thanks so much and God Bless your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If you send me your email I can put you on the "ok to view" list. rachel.e.hutson@gmail.com

      Delete