Sunday, August 24, 2014

Oh Lolly

Lila finally figured out that Trader Joe's has free lollipops.  And it only took a few very long seconds of her creepily staring at and standing very closely to the kids who already had lollipops to figure out where they were kept.  She then sucked on it the entire way home and for another 20 minutes on the couch with Dad.  She then proceeded to find me in the kitchen with her chewed up leftover stick to say, "I didn't eat it all."  "You ate it all! Good job!"  "No! I didn't eat it all."  I stared at the chewed up stick.  "Ok...you didn't eat it all..."  "Yeah." And she threw away the stick.  She is either confused about the purpose of the stick, or I am going to find part of a lollipop somewhere in the couch.


Oh yeah, and we have another kid too.  She's pretty cute.


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...poor Ollie! Someday there will be posts about you too!

    ReplyDelete