Thursday, August 25, 2011

Baby Hutson Update

As we are nearing the end of Baby Hutson's first trimester in the world, I thought an update was overdue.  The baby is currently the size of a lime, though worth much more than these great limes that only cost $0.25 at Wal-Mart yesterday.


And according to thebump.com, the baby has a 1:1 ratio between its head and body...attractive.  Slightly more attractive is the fact that it no longer has webbed feet and hands but cute little fingers and toes.  Apparently the hair follicles are starting to form too.  And I have read that the more heartburn you have, the hairier your baby will be.  I am prepared for a very hairy baby.

On the same trip to Wal-Mart that I pictured above, a random man came up to me and asked, "Are you ready?"  
I said, "Me?"
"Yeah, are you ready?"
"For what?"
Rubbing his belly creepily, "The baby."
"Ummm I have awhile to go."

At least he didn't touch my belly.  Can't wait for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment