Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Visitors from the East

This past weekend, Johnny's parents got to come in town to meet their little granddaughter.


Johnny's dad helped us get a few things done around the house, and Johnny's mom was a huge help with taking care of Lila.  I think her favorite thing, besides going on walks, was changing Lila's clothes.  There were a few times that I put Lila down to sleep, and when I came back an hour or so later, she was wearing a different outfit.  


Lila also got baptized!  Pastor Tony did a great job of explaining what it means to us, and Lila stayed awake for the whole thing and didn't make a peep when he put the water on her head.


We had a little brunch afterward where Johnny's mom totally outdid herself.  When I originally planned to have this brunch, I hadn't had Lila yet, so I had no idea how difficult it would actually be to make all the food in a timely manner.  Jeanne was a huge help by making everything, and it was all very tasty.


Lila is so blessed to have two sets of loving grandparents.  And Johnny and I are blessed to have two sets of such great babysitters.


No comments:

Post a Comment