Thursday, April 26, 2012

Flight of the Hutsons

It's true.  We're taking Lila on an airplane, multiple airplanes in fact.  Next Friday, I'm flying out with Lila and my parents to my cousin's wedding in Texas, and then the next weekend Johnny, Lila, and I fly to Tennessee for Johnny's sister's Naval commissioning. 


Though she seems so docile from all the pictures we put up.  Oftentimes, Lila is more like this photo:


I'm hoping that while we are on the plane, Lila chooses to be the happy cooey version of herself rather than the raving lunatic version.  The main reason I'm even bringing this up is I thought I would pick all of your brains for advice for traveling on a plane with an infant.  Here are the details: 

1.5 hour long flights
We're bringing the car seat and the stroller but planning to gate check
I have three helpers on one trip and one helper on the other (hope Johnny doesn't mind being called a "helper")
I'm still nursing and bottle feeding

Suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment