Monday, April 8, 2013

From Eat In to Play In

We've had a bit of a space problem in the kitchen lately.  The kitchen table seems to spend more time taking up space and getting kids stuck under it than it does actually holding food.  Since the majority of our time is spent in here, I told Johnny to move the table out.

Before:



After:


I got the rug from Costco.

Notice Lila's birthday decorations are still up.


Please don't notice the crayon marks all over the tile.

One reason we bought this house over other ones is that we could have a kitchen table in the kitchen.  I guess the things we think we need aren't always necessary.  Though I am glad I stuck to my guns about having a bathtub...and a washer and dryer.  Don't take those things for granted, suburban people.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I love it. You can put the table back in when there is homework to do. Plus, you have a beautiful dining room! Do what works best for you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete