Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Last 20 Hours

The last 20 hours have been directly from hell.  The kids are suffering from Grammie withdrawal (Grammie and Grampie visited over the weekend), two out of three kids are sick, and somehow "No!" has become about 70% of the girls' vocabulary.

Assuming that I too will be sick in the near future, I was determined to get all of our clean laundry put away...something that never happens.  We seriously live out of the dryer.  Johnny got mad at Little Guy the other day for barfing all over him, and I said, "Why do you care?" Barf is pretty standard around here after all.  Johnny responded, "This is my last clean pair of pants!" Anyway, after an hour of trying to get Little Guy to take a nap this morning, he finally fell asleep.  At this point the girls were both screaming, so I gave in and put on a movie...on continuous play.



I actually got three full laundry baskets of clothes put away AND put Little Sister's sheets in the wash...something I can't remember doing in the recent past. I think we'll go to Chik-fil-A to celebrate.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment