Friday, February 28, 2014

Olive Gets Baptized

Little Ollie Boo Boo got baptized on Sunday!


Lila did a very good job sitting through the first part of the service.


Olive wasn't exactly sure what was going on, but she stayed awake for the entire thing.


Our pastor, Tony, did a wonderful job baptizing her, and he even included a few bible verses where the word "Olive" is used.  Lila did a great job too.  She waved to everyone and only tried to sit down on the stage once.  I think she gets her love for the spotlight from Johnny.


My grandmother and grandfather were both able to attend, and my grandfather was able to come up front and pray for Olive.


We were very grateful to have so much of my extended family there to support Olive and her walk with Christ. 


Thank you to our church family for agreeing to come alongside her as well!


1 comment:

  1. Psalm 52:[8] But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God. I trust in the steadfast love of God forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete