Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Two Girls

I always thought I'd be that mom with four boys, driving around to football practice all day long.   But now I can see that I was definitely meant to be a mommy for girls...I just hope they don't want to play football.  And yes we know we need to start wedding funds...oh yeah and college.

Lila's been very loving to her "new baby Ahyive."


She's very comforting to her.  She was holding her the other day and Olive started crying. Lila immediately started quietly saying "Shh...shh..." and gave her a whole bunch of kisses.  This is, of course, only if Olive isn't keeping Lila from doing something she wants to do.  In that case, Olive will most likely get a book to the head.


Whenever Olive does tummy time, Lila likes to participate.


Are you gagging at the cuteness yet? I'm sorry; I'll stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment