Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Lila Turns Two!

At some point Lila went from this:


To this:
(She's the one on the left...I think.)


Her big family par-tay is on Sunday, but she had fun today going and getting a hot chocolate for lunch and Winstead's for dinner.  Since Lila has become so verbal lately, I decided to start a little tradition of asking her questions every year on her birthday...so here they are:

How old are you? I two (holds up three fingers).
What's your favorite color? I yike purple.
What's your favorite food? I yike rackaroni...pizza...
What's your favorite TV show? I watching Daniel Tiger.
What do you want to be when you grow up? I be Grandmommy.
What's your favorite book? Caterpillar.
What's your favorite song? I yike Milk song!
What's your favorite animal? I yike polar bear. I yike penguin. I like giraffe...beary beary yong necks.
Who do you love? I yike you!

I also tried to ask her who her best friend was, but the jury is still out on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment