Thursday, January 26, 2012

34 Weeks



Gulp!

Baby Hutson is currently 34 weeks along.  He/she weighs somewhere around 5 pounds and is around 18 inches long (according to thebump.com).  He/she is moving around like a mad person and enjoys sticking his/her feet right under my ribs on the right side and pushing really hard.  Baby Hutson also likes to move all of his/her arms and legs at the same time and has been getting the hiccups lately.  Mommy Hutson can't sit for more than 15 minutes at a time without getting horrible back pain from all the extra weight up front.  It's all worth it, though, because in just a few short weeks we'll be on our way to the hospital!

**I do apologize that all of my recent posts have been baby related.  I'll do my best to get some variety in the future.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I see you can still wear your wedding ring! Celebrate that accomplishment! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just decided to take it off. :( Now I feel the need to explain to everyone that I AM married. At least I have the somewhat permanent mark on my finger from wearing it for almost four years!

      Delete