Monday, January 16, 2012

The Walking Pregnant Woman Strikes Again

Ever since I reported these events I haven't had a problem with sleepwalking...or so I thought.

The last few days, I have been waking up and doing chores around the house and noticing that someone was using the guest bathroom and not flushing the toilet.  Now I would normally blame Johnny for something like this, but boys don't use toilet paper.  This could only mean that I had been doing it and not remembering it.

I mentioned this to Johnny, and he said, "Yeah, I heard you open and shut the bedroom door really loudly the other night and go into the bathroom.  I just assumed you didn't like our bathroom since the toilet wobbles."  So apparently, my unconscious, sleeping self prefers to use the guest bathroom at night.  The really weird thing is, though, that I also wake up in the middle of the night and go to the bathroom in our room, consciously.  

Johnny has decided that he's jealous of me because he thinks it's a pretty sweet deal to be able to get up in the middle of the night, in the dark, without tripping over everything on the floor, and go to the bathroom, all without waking up.  I'm just hoping I don't decide to go outside or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment