Saturday, August 25, 2012

Beware the Dip

I will admit that one of my great weakness in life is chips and dip.  I particularly like a French Onion or Ranch dip with some Ruffle chips.  Mmm. That's the good stuff.  So last night when I was having my girl friends over, I wanted to make some kind of healthy dip to go with our other healthy snacks: brie, bleu cheese, chocolate covered caramels, and cupcakes.  Lucky for us, I had some Greek yogurt on hand and created a dip that would ward off the catatonic food coma just a little bit longer.



Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip (Fat Free!)
16 oz Plain Greek Yogurt (or a half-eaten 32oz tub)
1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
Bag of ruffley chips, veggies, etc.

1. Pour the Ranch package into the tub of yogurt.
2. Mix together in the tub (this saves you making your presentation bowl messy)
3. Spoon the dip into your chip 'n dip
4. Add your chips and veggies

This stuff is fabulous.  I will say, for plagiarization sake, that I thought up the dip and then looked online and it had already been done.  Sigh. Nothing new under the sun..
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment