Thursday, June 27, 2013

"What's In Their Hair?"

I typically get up around 6:30 with the girls every morning while Johnny sleeps in with Little Guy because he does the night feeding.  I was up a lot with Little Guy last night, however, so Johnny got up with the girls while I slept a bit more.  Lila climbed into bed with me this morning after I woke up, and upon first glance, I noticed that her hair seemed really greasy.

 First idea:
"Johnny, did Lila have yogurt this morning and rub it in her hair?"  Nope.



I started looking all around the first floor for an open tube of ointment or some clue as to what Lila had put in her hair.

Second idea:
"Maybe Lila got a hold of Little Sister's brush and got some of the product in her hair." Nope.


It only took me a few minutes to find the measuring cup to the empty bottle of laundry detergent, which I had put in the recycling last night, lying in the middle of the kitchen floor.

Third idea:
"Ohhhhh." Yup.


I didn't panic until I went outside with the girls to water the plants, and in the sun, I noticed that Little Sister's hair had a slightly purple tint to it.  Apparently she had gotten into it too, and I flipped out, imagining chunks of afro falling off her scalp.

Needless to say, they both got into the bath immediately.  They were very pleased with the extra bubbles in the water.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment