Monday, July 21, 2014

A Threatening Message

Now that Olive is sleeping through the night (knock on wood), we decided to move Lila out of the guest room and back into the girls' shared room.  Tonight was our first attempt, and Lila was not happy about it.  Screaming, kicking, crying, the whole shabang.  She eventually calmed down, but when I went upstairs to get something I noticed that she had slipped something underneath the door.


Why yes that is her play knife from her play food cake.


Message received loud and clear, Lila.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm googling for foster blogs! How do I find yours?? I can see you have one - but not how to read it?! I'm a foster parent in NZ...almost at my wits end some days - I want to read others experiences!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Just send me your email address and I'll add you to the list. Once I add you, the link is fromfostertofamily.blogspot.com. We no longer have our foster kids, but there's still a lot of good information on there. It's so hard to blog with fostering because of all the legal stuff, as I'm sure you know! Feel free to send me your email address at rachel.e.hutson@gmail.com. Thanks! Good luck!

      Delete