Friday, July 18, 2014

Lila Says

Lila: Mama? Where are you? I miss you! I want to let you guys be with me always!
______________

Rachel: So what do you think you want to be for Halloween?
Lila: A Teacher! Or a mommy!  When I grow up.
Rachel: I think you are confused about the difference between Halloween and growing up. For Halloween you could be a ladybug...or a princess...
Lila: I will be a princess.  When I grow up.
______________

Upon playing with Daddy's stud finder for the fourth time.
Rachel: Lila! What did I say!?
Lila: But it's wonderful!
__________________

While playing pretend with Aunt Lauren's roommate's cat's toys.
Lila: You are in time out!
Lila: But we want to be with our Mommy and Daddy!
Lila: No! You are in time out!
_____________________

Lila: I'm Track Star Lila!
______________________

After waking up in a very bad mood from nap time.
Rachel: Don't you want to go to the park with Daddy after he gets home?
Lila:  No! I want him to go back to Army!


No comments:

Post a Comment