Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Baby Kate's Grey and Pink Nursery

I'm so excited to share Baby Kate DeStigter's room with you today! (Or as Lila calls her, "Baby CAKE!!!")  Kate's mommy, Sandra, decided early on on a pink and grey elephant theme, and it turned out so absolutely adorable.  And the nice thing about choosing something specific early on is that people gave her things to fit the theme all throughout her pregnancy.  She was even able to reuse baby shower decorations in the room.  Thrifty.

Alrighty, so the adorable decal above the crib is from Etsy.


And all the cute white furniture is from Pottery Barn Kids.


We kept losing Lila when we were at their house.  I would send Johnny looking for her, and he would just some down and say, "She's riding an elephant."  So I guess she liked this toy.


Here are some of the decorations that Sandra reused from one of her showers.  Such a cute idea.


Isn't that bow holder adorable? And a crocheted stuffed elephant? Please.  Too cute.


The paint color is French Gray by Sherwin Williams.  And in googling it, I have confirmed that I usually use the British spelling of "grey."  I might just have to start using more British words like colour instead of color and biscuit instead of cookie and chips instead of french fries.  I think this might catch on.


The cute pink sheets are also Pottery Barn.


Such a cute little girl's room!  Thanks for letting me sneak in, Sandra! And for letting Lila ride your elephant that she is probably way too big for!


No comments:

Post a Comment