Friday, September 2, 2011

Oh The Memories

While I was walking this morning, I started having crew flashbacks, and I thought it would be nice to honor some of the past seasons, in no particular order, as a new one is getting ready to start up.


Head of the Charles 2007.  Johnny, Andrew, Greg, Lars, and me somewhere in the front.  I believe this is right before the finish line when we walked Duke.


My very first regatta Freshmen year, the John Hunter Regatta in Tennessee.  Scared out of my mind.


Family photo.


Kristi, Stephanie, and me washing dishes for campers at HoneyRock.  Also the same trip that I fell in love with Johnny Hutson.


Calvin, Luther, Billy Graham...


I really like him a lot.


Head of the Charles 2006 with Mike, Johnny, Rosa, and Lars.  Best racing experience of all regattas.


We even liked each other outside of practice and regattas! Do notice that Andrew and Lars are dressed up as Johnny and me.


Nothing better than the Mindrebo's house.  My goal in life is to have their hospitality. 


"Let Us Adore" at the Milwaukee River Challenge/Coxswain's Worst Nightmare


Strongest around.


Another domination in Moline in the mixed eights category with a non working cox box.  Apparently Johnny feels he doesn't need his left leg to get back into the dock.


Absolutely loved every minute that I spent with Wheaton Crew.  And on that note, does anyone know their schedule for this year, and would anyone be interested in meeting up at a regatta?

No comments:

Post a Comment