Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Most Dangerous Game

Johnny's parents came to visit us this weekend, and one of the most dangerous things that we did with them was go into The Learning Tree, a quaint little toy store with about a million things that Lila absolutely NEEDS.



Along with things that Lila needs, there were things that I absolutely needed for myself tutoring.  I picked up a few Mad Libs and a fun writing game, and then I saw this:



Set is this great game that I used to play in Enrichment class in, I think, middle school  You're basically looking for groups of three that are either all the same or all different according to colors, patterns, and shapes.  It's dangerously addictive.  Johnny would only play one round with me, so I've been playing it with myself off and on all afternoon.

See how fun tutoring can be?!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment