Monday, June 9, 2014

"I Need More Bankies."

So every once in awhile I do chores like vacuuming my room.  While I was recently vacuuming, the girls were playing in their room.  This is what I found when I went to check on them.


Lila continued to add more and more blankets each time I came in to check.


Notice the pillow. 
(Ok I will admit that I added the pillow...but it was at Lila's request.)


And more blankets.


And even more.


And one more.


At this point I informed Lila that Olive was getting too hot and we needed to take the blankets off.  Lila responded, "Mom you go away?"


I took all the blankets off, reminded Lila not cover her up again, and went back to finish vacuuming.  About two seconds after I walked out of the room I heard the familiar slam of the girls' door and the silence of two year old delinquency.


By the time I got back in, Lila had somehow found even more blankets and covered the Boo Boo even more completely.  I laughed and then put Lila in time out...because I'm the mom and I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment