Monday, April 5, 2010

Baby Mitchell

Somehow my brother got huge. Mitchell and my parents came to visit us in Philly, and every time I see him, he gets bigger and bigger. He is now taller than I am. I remember holding all ten pounds of him when he was first born...Jessie and I were slightly more delicate as babies. I guess we should have known he'd be huge.



Mitchell and me in Reading Terminal Market where I do most of my grocery shopping. They have a bunch of Amish people selling things; it's very fun.



City Hall. Classic shot. Giant man-child.



Rittenhouse Square. Right by the new house. Eating sweet ending...s. Daddy-o popped in for the shot.



Inside of Barnes and Noble. Notice we are in the games and funny picture books section. Sigh, I always knew he'd love literature.

Mitchell William, never forget who named you. I own you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment