Friday, April 2, 2010

Ikea


If you know me, you have to know that I LOVE Ikea. I mean I really love it. I would go there every weekend if I had the choice. I frequently talk to one of my students about how amazed we are with the $0.99 breakfast. So of course, while on spring break, I decided to make the trek out to Ikea in order make the final decisions on furniture for our new house. I knew that I wanted a certain bookshelf for my new craft area that I'm super pumped about (you can ask my students about that too). Luckily, while looking through the "as is" section, I found the exact bookshelf I wanted, 30% off! Only one problem, this shelf would clearly not fit in the Camry. So I decided to take it apart and then put it in the car. After running around Ikea for ten minutes in my yellow rain boots and pink hoodie, I finally found one of those curvy metal things that are apparently called an "Allen Wrench" or something. For the next thirty minutes, I proceeded to take apart that bookshelf in the middle of Ikea, after purchasing it of course. I am pleased to say that it is now sitting in the car...Johnny won't take it out until we move.

No comments:

Post a Comment