Monday, October 17, 2011

Homecoming

Homecoming 2011!  Johnny and I had the pleasure of getting Mitchell to Homecoming because my dad was out of town and my mom was sick.  We were supposed to go pick up his date and then go take both of them to the house where pictures would be held for their group.  So Johnny and I drove Mitchell up to his date's door, and he walked inside, corsage in hand. Then a few minutes later, he walked back outside, corsage and now post it note in hand and no date.  My initial thought was, "Oh no! My little brother has been stood up; let's kill her!"  But apparently she was just down the street at her friend's house, and we were supposed to be pick her up there.  Murder averted. 


Mitchell and Austin went in the same group, and it appears that they had a lot of fun.


So old!  And by so old I mean me because I didn't get to go to the dance.  Heartbreaking.





No comments:

Post a Comment