Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Productivity Is My Middle Name

I love days that I can be productive, especially living in a halfway finished house.  After getting some more sanding and priming done in the living room, I decided to do a few crafts that I found on Pinterest.



Here is my cute little pumpkin made out of a collection of Oscar Wilde's works.  I guess I never will read The Portrait of Dorian Grey.



Here's a reminder board made out of a frame that I've been meaning to do something with for about two years.  Click on my Pinterest link on the left to see the instructions from these super creative ladies.



And finally, we have a decision to make, folks.  I have chosen to use a blue for our living room.  Here are two options.  The one on the left and the one in the corner on the top are the same color, and the other two are a darker version of the first.  I'm starting to think the darker one is too dark, but I hate pastels, and I don't want the light one to be too pastel.  The trim will be white.  Thoughts?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. The darker blue will "pop" with the white trim. I guess you could do the lighter color if your accessories are dark enough, but I would go with the darker one. (Says the lady with a navy blue bathroom which looks fabulous with white trim!)

    ReplyDelete