Monday, July 16, 2012

A Quarter of a Century

I had a fabulous 25th birthday, so thank you for all the well wishes! Lila gave me a wonderful present of sleeping 13 hours through the night and then taking a two hour nap on my birthday.  She's also started laughing, but only when she feels like it...like pretty much everything else she does.  I have no idea where she gets that.


Along with wonderful presents from friends and family, Johnny made my year by getting me some fabulous macarons from The Roasterie, who just started selling them the day before my birthday.  He had to go to two different locations and then bought out the store.  He also gave me the gift of his next few weekends by promising to paint my front and upstairs hallways.  So stay tuned for some before and after shots.  Adios ugly wood trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment