Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lila's Workout Routine


Lately I've been going to our community center to do different workout classes.  My favorite one to do is Zumba, but I can't do them every day because I have this little two foot tall person who requires care.  So I went to the library to find some workout DVDs, and I found this one.

amazon.com

It's a workout that you do with your baby! Now it wasn't super intense or anything, but it was fun to hold Lila while doing lunges and to do push-ups over her, kissing her nose every time I went down.  I'm not sure she really knew what was going on.  She just giggled and drooled on her pink bunny the whole time.  Right now she's in her swing with both arms extended straight out, pretending to fly, as the swing groans beneath its heavy load.


No comments:

Post a Comment