Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bows

Ladies and gentlemen, the day we have been waiting for has arrived.  Ribbon is 50% off this week at Hobby Lobby!  Woohoo!



I like for Lila to wear bows in her hair because if she doesn't, she gets called "handsome."  But all the bows that I have bought have fallen apart and been expensive to boot.  So I found this great tutorial on Pinterest for how to make hair bows, and now that I can get cheap ribbon, we've been going a little crazy.

We have a leopard print bow...





And a pink feathery bow that will be used in a few weeks for Lila's flamingo Halloween costume...
 
 And a pretty grey bow... 


And by the time we got to the polka dot one, Lila had had enough of my photo shoot.
 


Know any little girls who want bows? I'd love to make them some!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment