Saturday, October 20, 2012

Christmas Photo Sneak Peak

I do realize that people hate me bringing up Christmas so early but tough cookies.  It is only 11 days until Christmas Music Day, after all.

Johnny, Lila, and I went out post flu shots this morning to get our Christmas card pictures taken by my mom.


We were about four minutes from walking out the door to go when Lila soaked through her diaper.  But could we change her outfit? Of course not! I just lay her down on the floor and dried her with my hair dryer.


Sometimes I forget how much Johnny and Lila look alike.  He's currently standing behind me brewing another batch of beer in his giant cauldron, by the way. 


I'm tempted to send out this photo just to show everyone what my child is really like.  You can't see it, but I guarantee that she also has a large chunk of my hair in her hand, and it's probably half grey.

1 comment:

  1. she is so big! PS: is it really that cold out there? If not, you guys are faking it super well.

    ReplyDelete