Friday, October 26, 2012

Mushy Peas

Before Lila started eating solids, I looked around online for recipes for baby food.  I found that all of my favorite sites had one or two recipes, but that was it.  I wondered why they always stopped after a few.  Then I started making my own baby food and realized how extremely boring it is.



Follow these instructions explicitly:

1. Cook whatever vegetables you have in your fridge.
2. Puree them in a blender with some water.
3. Feed it to your baby who has both of her vampire teeth but not her two front teeth.



We also tried some solid cereal puffs today.  After I put them on her high chair tray, Lila picked them up individually and threw them each on the floor.  Then when she got a new round, she collected them in her sweaty little fists, about four or five in each.  She eventually ate a few of them but only when she thought I wasn't looking.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment