Friday, October 19, 2012

Seven Months Old

Lila turned seven months old yesterday!



We had to forgo the pillow in the basket because she's gotten too big.



I'm not exactly sure how much she weighs, somewhere around 19.5 lbs.  I have absolutely no idea how tall she is, but I'm pretty sure she'll be my height by age 3.


At seven months old, Lila is really good at sitting up on her own.  She is also trying to crawl, but she just moves backwards and occasionally lifts one leg up in the air and kicks it.  She likes to say, "Ba!" and shake her head, "No," to everything I say.  We don't seem to be anywhere near saying, "Mama," or "Dada," but we're working on it.  Lila has two teeth, and it looks like another one is coming in.  Before we know it, we'll be sending her off to prom!  Hopefully she'll have more teeth by then...and wear a shirt. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment