Thursday, December 20, 2012

Home Videos

After posting on Wednesday, I realized that I didn't have very much recent footage of Lila and all her cool moves.  We're not super camera happy with her as I assume some of those modern parents are, but I still want some videos.

Here's Lila showing off her crawling.  Crawling has been a slow process just because she only does it if she really wants something, and she won't even crawl all the way to the thing.  She will stop part way there and reach for it. (The ornament is plastic, by the way.)


Here's Lila waving good-bye.  She wasn't even mimicking me; she just heard, "Bye bye" and did it.  We're preparing her for breaking up with a lot of boyfriends.


For the last few days, Lila has been pulling up onto her knees as you saw in the last post.  But two nights ago she pulled herself up to standing!  Very impressive.



1 comment:

  1. "mediocre job, Lila." jk jk. But seriously, I actually said, "awww!" aloud, during video 2. Thanks for posting, her hair looks longer/thicker than it did over Thanksgiving. She WILL be waving off the boyfriends in no time.

    ReplyDelete