Monday, December 31, 2012

Good-bye 2012 and Baby Food

A little while ago, I wrote about making Lila baby food.  I mentioned that it is difficult to find very many baby food recipes because it is so simple to make.  I have realized that it's also difficult to find recipes because babies don't eat it for very long. Lila has decided that her New Year's resolution is to no longer eat baby food, even though her mom just made a whole new batch of mangoes and peaches.  Sacrifices must be made.


So we have said good-bye to baby food and are starting to try some new foods.  Her all time favorite as of yesterday was peas.  I could take them to the store and feed them to her like candy when she got fussy.  But as of dinner tonight, Lila's new favorite is goat cheese.  That girl was grabbing it out of my hand before I could even get it on the tray.


She is also a fan of clementines, noodles, cheddar cheese, pears, carrots, and hard boiled eggs.  I think we'll try foie gras tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment