Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Morning

Merry Christmas! Here are some scenes from Lila's very first Christmas morning.


Lila's stocking was full of new snacks.  Her favorites were the freeze dried yogurt and fruit puffs.


 Grampie got Lila a tutu and hair clips in Florida Gator colors, and Grammie got Lila an adorable tea set.  Lila is opening it here.


I made Johnny a six pack carrier for his homebrew.


Lila has gotten really good at smiling for the camera. 


 Lila also got two books that Grammie and Grampie recorded for her...


...and a beautiful ballerina dress.


We all know that her favorite present was really the wrapping paper, though.



Johnny and my big present to Lila was a wagon that we got for free from the Abrams family. 


She loved the straps.


Here's the carnage after all the presents were opened.


After a brief nap, we packed up the rest of the presents and headed over to my parents' house.  Everyone on our list got some of Johnny's homebrew Stout and a monogrammed beer mug...or if you are my brother and sister, pajama pants.


And if you didn't make it to Les Mis today, you HAVE to go see it.  I cried through the entire movie.  I realize that I love Les Mis more than the average gal, but you will definitely not be disappointed.  It wasn't quite as good as the home videos that we watched of me dancing around in a swimming suit and tutu with my underwear sticking out, but it's a close second.



No comments:

Post a Comment