Wednesday, December 28, 2011

And a Happy New Year

So here was Christmas in a nutshell:

1. Johnny and Mitchell both liked the pajama pants that I made them.
2. Johnny surprised me by giving me my favorite perfume that I left in France last year.
3. Jessie took a trip back to the 80s by asking for and receiving and then using a hair crimper. Note her lion's mane in the photo.



4. I won the pickle, a game which got slightly violent this year when Johnny and Mitchell made a pact to physically hold Jessie back while they found the pickle and split the winnings.  All it really did was make it easier for me to find it.



6. Baby Hutson got lots of awesome gifts, including a large box of clothes and shoes that Johnny's mom, Jeanne, found at a garage sale.  Included in that box were some baby Keens!  Baby Hutson is just like Mommy Hutson now.



7. Only 74 days until Baby Hutson's due date!  I hope this baby likes plaid.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment