Friday, December 30, 2011

Shed a Little Light on the Subject

I've always been a big fan of decorating my house using the least amount of money possible.  Johnny and I are definitely not above, say, pulling three patio chairs out of someone's trash pile, or stopping the car and backing up awkwardly to pull a bench off the side of the road.  My newest and best find, though, came from our very own basement.

We found this chandelier in a trash bag behind the heater in our basement.  We have the exact same one in our front hallway, and I'm not totally sure where this extra one was hanging before it made its way to the basement.



I've always wanted a chandelier in my bedroom, and the fan/light combo that we currently had in our bedroom wasn't working, so I convinced Johnny to hang this chandelier for me this morning.  I really like how it turned out, and the best part is that it was completely free.


Projects left to do in our room: Build and upholster a headboard, Paint walls, Paint trim, Sew curtains.
When this will happen: No Idea.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! Go ahead and feel like a King and Queen....or a Prince and Princess....or just a couple of people in love. Love, Ms. Pat

    ReplyDelete