Thursday, December 29, 2011

Baby Hutson's Room Before and After

After much fuss and tado, Baby Hutson's room is officially complete! And by complete I mean it has everything except a crib, a rocking chair, and the book illustrations on the wall that I talked about here.  Oh yeah, and a baby.

Here's the room before:



And now:

The rocking chair is going to go in this corner along with the children's book illustrations that I am in the process of thinking about framing.

Where all of Baby Hutson's clothes live:

So tiny! He/she already has quite a collection.


And finally, the crib is going to go to the right of the bed, kind of where that cow is hanging out.



Just a little update: Baby Hutson is currently at 29.5 weeks.  Thirty-seven weeks is officially considered full term where bags have to be packed and ready to go, so we're only seven and a half short weeks away from that. If he/she comes early, Baby Hutson could possibly be a leap day baby.

I had to go get more maternity clothes yesterday because I've grown out of all the maternity shirts that I originally purchased.  I'm thinking I'll just stay inside for the next two months.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. The nursery looks great! I love the color!

    ReplyDelete