Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hutson Living Room Before and After

It is finally done!  And decorated for Christmas!

Hutson living room before...



Hutson living room after....

Hutson living room before...


Hutson living room after...



And here's our lovely Christmas tree that Johnny tied to the top of our car and set up for me.  Apparently in the suburbs you don't have to walk to Eastern State Penitentiary and carry your Christmas tree home.  I just finished making the Christmas tree skirt today.  It was so incredibly easy; check out the tutorial on my Pinterest under Holiday Decorating (click the button on the left side of the blog).  I will make one major change, however.  In the tutorial, the woman uses something like 50 sticks of hot glue to make her's...I just pinned it and used my sewing machine, probably saving a lot of burns and at least ten dollars worth of glue sticks.


 Living Room Information:
Wall Color - Rain SW6219 by Sherwin Williams
Trim Color - Snowbound SW7004 by Sherwin Williams
Knobs on Cabinets (that you can't really see)- Anthropologie
Curtains - Ikea
Curtain Rods - Home Depot by Martha Stewart
Tree Skirt Fabric- Jo-Ann's

**Hutson Living Room Before and After Part Two


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Especially the upholstery on the armchair next to the Christmas tree- so fun! I need to come visit ASAP... maybe I'll just quit school and travel the world. Love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cozy!!!! Ms. Pat

    ReplyDelete