Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Naptime Ruse

As I've mentioned before, Lila is right in the middle of potty training.  She's at the point where she'll do great and make it all the way through church, go to the bathroom in the nursery bathroom, and then pee in her carseat when we are almost in the driveway.  It's awesome.

Yesterday, Lila really did not want to take a nap.  She was kicking the door, singing, yada yada yada.  Then I hear, "I have to go tinkle!"  I have two options.  This could either be a ploy to get out of naptime, or this could be genuine maturity of her not wanting to tinkle in the diaper she is wearing.  I pat myself on the back for how mature my child is, and I go up to let her out.  When I open the door, she smiles and says, "I had to go tinkle," at which point I notice the unmistakable spot in front of the door.  The kid had taken her diaper off just so that she could pee on the floor.  Please also notice what she was playing with before she went to the bathroom on the floor: diapers.


No comments:

Post a Comment