Monday, March 18, 2013

12 Month Photos

Happy Birthday Lila!  Today I took her final monthly photo.  She got to wear a tutu.


Lila was pretty impressed with herself. 


I thought I would line up all of her photos to make myself cry.

One Month 

Two Months


Three Months


Four Months


Five Months


Six Months


Seven Months


Eight Months


Nine Months


Ten Months


Eleven Months


Twelve Months


My little girl is all grown up.

At one year old Lila loves:
  • graham crackers, goat cheese, blue berries, grapes, crackers, and potatoes
  • Are You My Mother?, Fancy Nancy, Olivia, and The Very Hungry Caterpillar
  • Didi, musical instruments, cups, plates, Mommy's cell phone, and stacking blocks
  • puppies at Land of Paws, puppies on walks, puppies on YouTube, puppies in pictures
Lila is very loving and affectionate.  She loves to hug people, give kisses, and wrap her arms around her friends' shoulders.  She is a great snuggler, likes to pretend to talk on the phone, is very good at pulling things apart and making messes, and loves to sing.  We can't imagine our lives without her.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment