Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cinderelly Cinderelly

When I cleaned out my costume closet last weekend, there were a few things that I was excited to bring home for Lila to play with.  One of them was this Cinderella music box that I had when I was little.


I let her play with it for awhile.  She watched Cinderella turn around while "So This is Love" played, and then she would close the box, open the box, close the box, open the box and so on.  I let her play with it and did a little cleaning.

When I came back and looked at the music box, this is what I saw.



Poor Cinderelly.  Headless.  I looked all over the floor for her head and couldn't find it anywhere.  Lila acted like she didn't know what I was talking about when I asked her where it was.  All I know is I'm not going through any poop to find the rest of Cinderella.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: