Sunday, March 24, 2013

Cabin Fever

When I woke up was awoken by two screaming children Saturday morning, I realized that I hadn't been out of the house since Tuesday.  So at 8:00, I threw Lila in the car, still in her pajamas, and decided to go to Dunkin Donuts.



We passed right on by Dunkin Donuts and decided to make a morning of it, and by "make a morning of it" I mean that we went to Target and bought diapers, formula, a second humidifier, Boogie Wipes, a pink nose sucker, saline spray (seeing a theme?), and some wrapping paper and tissue paper because they were on sale for $0.59.


We breezed through Dunkin on the way home and got three sprinkle donuts, one glazed, one chocolate frosted and one maple frosted. Lila got a special treat and ate a banana, a "Nana!!!" as she calls it.


All in all, not a bad morning.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Get a nose frida concept is disgusting but it is life changing!

    ReplyDelete