Thursday, March 21, 2013

Living Room Part Two

I was giving a second look to my post Hutson Living Room Before and After, and I realized that our living room doesn't look like that anymore.  I've changed a few things and added lots of toys, so I thought I'd do a little update.

Got the rug at Costco.


Mirror from Hobby Lobby and washstand from my aunt.


There are a few decorations hiding in the corners awaiting Lila's birthday bash.


The bulletin board was one of my favorite DIY projects that I've done this year.


I got all the fabric for the pillows from Home Fabrics and Rugs on 119th and Metcalf here in Overland Park.  I've mentioned them before in projects; they are the cheapest and best around.  Way better than Jo Ann's...ick.


Anywho, we've been happy with the end results, and overall, it was a really inexpensive redo.  In the future, I really want to stain the wood floors darker.  Anyone have any advice besides don't do it?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment