Thursday, July 25, 2013

First Sentences

Lila has been talking up a storm lately, so I wanted to make sure that I documented some of her first sentences.



The very first sentences that she said were variations on "Bye bye" and "Night night" with a person's name added.  For example: "Bye bye Dada"  "Night night baby."  Thrilling, I know.

The first interesting sentence that she said, however, was when she and I were in the car, and she had been rewarded with one of those applesauce pouch things.  She was upset because she couldn't get any more to come out, so she loudly proclaimed, "Mama, sceez it!"  Asking me, of course, to squeeze more of the applesauce up.


Now much of her day is spent asking for "More cackahs!", saying "Sossy" when she does something wrong, making different animal noises (including snail which is kind of a slurping sound), and identifying every object that she knows (which is pretty much dog, book, and bug).

We love our little Lila Margaret.  She is currently sitting in my lap while I'm trying to finish this begging that we watch the "puhpuh!" on youtube.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment