Sunday, July 14, 2013

Party at the DMV

So on Thursday I got stopped by a police officer because the registration on my car was a month overdue.  I pulled the whole "Thank you so much for telling me! My husband usually takes care of it, but he's in the National Guard and is gone for two weeks." shtick and didn't get a ticket.  That did mean, though, that early Friday morning the whole Hutson clan had to go to the DMV.

When we got there, I realized that not only did I not have our double stroller, but Lila did not have any shoes on.  So I strapped Little Guy into the Baby Bjorn, put Lila in the umbrella stroller, and had Little Sister walk alongside me.  It didn't take long, however, for Little Sister to decide that she was going to be in charge of pushing Lila around the DMV.



They were the hit of the DMV.  All the workers were laughing at them, and Little Sister was dancing along to the oldies music playing while Lila sucked her thumb and rubbed her belly button.  The best part of the whole situation was when Little Sister wheeled Lila into the middle of the room and then ran away, stranding her.  Unfortunately for Little Sister, we could not leave Lila at the DMV and had to take her home with us.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment