Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Socks

Lila found a sock in the living room yesterday and begged me to put it on her foot.  Because it was one of Little Guy's, I told her that I would go get her one of her own pairs of socks to wear.  Being the smart mom that I am, while getting a pair for Lila, I also got a pair for Little Sister thus avoiding a major screaming match of, "Mine! Mine! Mine!"  Actually girls, Daddy bought these, so they technically belong to him.  I digress.



Anyway, the girls haven't really worn socks since maybe April or May, and once I put them on, it was like they had no idea what these foot coverings were.  They were slowly and tenderly walking around the first floor, pointing to their feet and laughing to themselves about these ridiculous "ocks."

I wonder how they'll feel about pants.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment