Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 260

Dear Baby Hutson,

        We are now on day 260 of this whole pregnancy thing.  I think that seven pounds is big enough now to warrant you coming out a little bit early.  I know you are having a lot of fun kicking my ribs and squeezing my bladder, but there are a lot of fun things to do out here too.  Also, you have made your mommy get so big that even daddy's shirts don't really cover you very well anymore.  I think we would all be happy if you just came out today.  Then people would stop asking me why it's taking so long for you to come.  And if you came now, Daddy might win his pool at work.  Double points.  Just think about it.

Love,

Your Mother

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha! Ha! This is just the beginning of little Hutson doing his/her thing when they are ready, not you! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm getting my payback for all the times I did that to my parents!

      Delete