Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Low-Fat Homemade Granola



I found an awesome recipe for low-fat homemade granola here.  I left out the raisins and apricots because I didn't have any and did a full cup of dried cranberries.  I also added a small bag of sliced almonds.  This added a little fat, but almonds are good for your cholesterol.  I also left out the maple flavoring...because who has that?

In other news, we are down to almost single digits with this due date.  I'm getting slightly distracting because of it.  Example:  While on my walk today, I couldn't figure out why my Ipod wasn't playing.  I kept pressing play, turning it up, etc.  But to no avail.  Then I realized that I couldn't hear it because the ear buds were in my hand and not in my ears.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Keep your car keys in the same place ALWAYS! I lost a set right before I had Luke. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete