Friday, February 3, 2012

Our Plan is Working

Back in the good ol' days on Wheaton Crew, our teammates used to joke that Johnny and I would eventually have nine kids to fill an entire boat, and we would call that boat "The Putsin' Hutson."



So far our plan seems to be working.  I went to the doctor today for one of my check ups, and after measuring the baby, the doctor informed me that we have one big baby on our hands.  It seems that Baby Hutson is measuring a little larger than an average 35 week old baby, but we'll be able to guess the weight better in two weeks when I go in for my last ultrasound.  This doesn't change the due date, so it's possible that Baby Hutson could be Mitchell-sized, 10 pounds. Sigh, I knew our baby would be advanced.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment